Sharing “The Hope” with kids with special needs and their families.
Did you know that there are 2 out of 5 kids that are diagnosed with special needs? Raising a special needs kid, can be overwhelming and demanding. There are many constraints to overcome from finding the right insurance to get the proper care for specialized medical treatment.
Raising a special needs child also plays huge emotional, physically stress on the family. It’s important to support the families as well as the kids to ensure these kids have the right environment to be successful and live a well rounded happy life.
Where does a parent go to get the right resources, trusted advice and support through all the different challenges throughout central Florida?
That’s why we play it forward but supporting Nathanial’s Hope every year, through donating our time to further their mission and share the hope for thousands of families and kids throughout Florida.
Nathaniel’s Hope was founded in 2002 to meet the needs of kids with special needs (VIP Kids) and their families. VIP Kids are those with any physical, cognitive, medical or hidden disability, chronic or life-threatening illness, or those who are medically fragile. Through their personal experience with their son Nathaniel, co-founders Tim and Marie Kuck saw first-hand how demanding it can be to raise a child with special needs.
Nathanial’s Hope is designed to:
- reduce stress for kids with special needs and their families;
- share hope and encouragement;
- provide education to empower individuals in the community to reach out to those families.
In the Last Year…
- Over 7,500 registered to participate at the Friendship Buddy Stroll
- z88.3 Morning Show team hosted all the concerts at the Amphitheater
- Proclamations by the Orange County proclaiming June 4th at Make em Smile day
- over 85 Exhibitors that serve the special needs community were on display.