Can you be successful without winning?
- Not winning at work means you’re not making sales or completing projects on time and successfully.
- Not winning in school means you’re falling short of expectations.
- Not winning in the gym means you’re failing to become healthier, stronger, or leaner.
Go ask a professional football team if you can be successful without winning.
Think about this, have you ever met a super successful person who was financially BROKE?
Isn’t that an oxymoron?
Money Comes with Success. They are Connected.
That got me thinking, is winning everything?
If winning isn’t everything, does that also mean MONEY isn’t everything?
Well, if you want to…
- rent an apartment, money isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- get some food, money isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- fill your car with gas, money isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- get medical treatment, money isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
So, Is money everything?
Both money and success demand attention. If you ignore either, you’ll have neither.
Small changes produces the biggest results.
- Get clear on the lifestyle you want.
- Create a economic goal, that puts cash in your pocket every month from a side hustle.
- Start marketing your side hustle on every online platform possible.
- Look at your money more frequently. Everyday!
- Get money away from you so that you can’t spend it on things that don’t move towards your lifestyle. Put it into a account you can see the balances or access with debit or ATM cards.